Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 2

Day to of my blog is about food.
Challenge number 4 in the 12WBT warmup is to keep a diary of all food and drink consumed.
Well yesterday was a bad day. I really need to cut down on how much I eat.
Yesterday I had 1 x 250ml Banana Up&Go for breakfast with a cappuccino made with Lite milk and 1 tsp sugar. For lunch we had Oporto where I had a orporto burger meal which came to 760 Calories. Thats half a days calories in one meal.  For dinner had 2 x grilled chicken burgers on wholemeal rolls with lettuce, tomato, cheese, bacon, egg, tomato sauce and hollandaise sauce and a can of coke zero. Then I had a cup of tea with milk and 1tsp sugar before bed.
I can see already why I struggle to lose weight. Not only am I lazy but I eat to much bad things and not enough exercise. I missed exercise yesterday so need to catch up today. Once the baby wakes up I will definately be going for a long walk. Need to do 30km for the week and so far have only done about 8km and have 3 days left after today.

Today has been a bit better food wise but theres still some improvements that need to be made.
I will post some more exciting things later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment