Monday 30 April 2012

Day 4

Good afternoon everyone.
The past few days have been busy for us so havn't been able to get on the computer to update.
Went for a walk yesterday and ended up getting rained on. It was sunny with a few clouds when I left. Within half an hour I was drenched since the rain was heavy. David ended up coming to pick me up since my shoes and socks were wet as well and I was starting to get blisters. I managed to get 5.6km in though so could have been worse.
Even though the challenge hasn't started yet I am learning things already. Especially with the food diary. I didn't realise how much bad stuff we were really eating...I guess unless you write it down you don't think twice about it....Now when I look at what we have eaten I freak out. Things will definately be changing around here.

Below is my Day 5 food diary...(Sunday)

Breakfast: 1 x 250ml chocolate up & go with 1 banana + cappuccino with lite milk and 1tsp sugar.
Lunch: Bowl of home made veggie soup with 1 bread roll with olive oil spread + can of coke zero.
Dinner: 5 pieces dominoes double bacon cheeseburger pizza on the deep pan base + can of coke zero
Cup of tea with lite milk and 1tsp sugar
Looking at that just makes me sick.
 Although today really hasn't been much better since had left over pizza for lunch but have been drinking more water today than most other days.

7 days until pre-season starts..I cannot wait. Well i'm off to go clean the bathroom then housework is done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment