Monday 14 May 2012

Time Flies when your having fun.

Well this last week has flown. Have been very busy getting things organised for my lifestyle change.
Tast 2 was unlocked on Thursday which was a goal setting task. Have got some great goals set which I am working towards already. In fact I have actually reached one of my goals.
I bought a pair of jeans a while ago that I couldn't do up. I tried them on this morning and low and behold I  could do them up. They are still a little tight but they fit. That was one of my goals...I'm so proud of myself.

I also bought some new runners since my old ones are a bit daggy and not good for doing intense workouts with. Also got some of Mish's crunch time DVD's and OMG what a workout. Was worn out after 15 minutes. I know I have said this before but I am really looking forward to this challenge starting.

Task 3 was unlocked today which was a gear up challenge...We had to make sure we had all the gear we will need for the challenge and know where we are doing our exercise. I will be doing my workouts at home and outdoors.

Bought a half barrell from Bunnings Warehouse and got some herbs and planted them in it so I can have fresh herbs.

Another great thing we did over the weekend was we cleaned out the kitchen pantry. You know its overdue to be cleaned out when you fill 2 large garbage bags full of crap.

Well thats all for now. I will post my goals a little later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a head start on the "Kitchen Makeover" task that's coming up! It's a lot of fun! Scary, but fun!

    Congrats on reaching some of your goals already!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete