Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 5

Good morning everyone, I have been a bit slack when it comes to writing in my blog. At the moment its been every couple of days rather than everyday. I think once the challenge officially starts I will be posting more.
Here is my last 2 days of my food diary.

Day6
Breakfast: bowl of cheerio’s with cup of tea with lite milk and 1 tsp sugar.
Morning snack: cappuccino with lite milk and 1tsp sugar, 1 banana
Lunch: 3 slices of left over dominos pizza.
Dinner: Rosemary and Garlic infused roast lamb with roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, pumpkin and corn, Can of coke zero.
Dessert: Chocolate self saucing pudding with ice cream, Cup of tea with lite milk and 1tsp sugar

Day 7
Breakfast: Bel Vita breakfast biscuits (4 Biscuits), cup of tea with lite milk and 1tsp sugar
Lunch: Left over roast lamb with vegies, Cappuccino with lite milk and 1tsp sugar
Dinner: 2 Whiting (Fish) sausages in 2 bread rolls with olive oil spread, Can of coke zero
I'm going to continue doing my food diary since it gives me an incite of what I have been eating and what definately needs to be changed. It also keeps me accountable and not make up excuses if my weight doesnt change or I put on weight. I cannot say "Oh this week wasn't that bad" or "Its my medical condition" Yes I have medical conditions that are partly to blame but they can be controlled if I put the effort into it and eat the right foods and exercise. So basically i need to say "I am the one who ate all that and it is my fault and I need to fix it."

This weeks meal plan changes are, Dump the sugar out of the tea, cut down on the takeaway, no more chocolatey desserts with icecream (If I want dessert if will make fruit salad with some diet yoghurt instead). I also still need to up my water intake...I have improved but still have to up it to twice as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment