Thursday 3 May 2012

4 Days to go until Pre-season starts!

Well its only 4 days to go until pre-season starts. I cannot wait for the extra challenges that will get me ready for the 12 weeks to start.
Warm Up challenge number 5 I am struggling a bit with since I usually follow my daughters sleep schedule and hubby's work schedule as well. The past couple of days I have been eating around the same time each day though so hasvn't been too bad.
My diet has improved also after last weeks diet blunder.

Yesterday I walked to the shops instead of driving and only got the things we needed rather than everything else we don't need.
Even bought an Oz lotto ticket...Havn't bought one of those for years actually. its a $70,000,000 draw so that would be nice to win.

Was raining this morning so couldn't go for a walk but the rain has cleared and its sunny now so once miss Sophie wakes up we will be going for a walk. I will also be getting the rower out again too since my butt chaffing has healed. Not sure if I mentioned it in previous posts but somehow i ended up with chaffing in my butt crack that blistered a bit and was sore for days. TMI lol. Hubby thought it was funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment