Wednesday 13 June 2012

Week 2

Well its that day again folks. Its weigh in day!!!!!. 1.1kg gone forever. Down to 80.3kg so 300g to go until I reach my first goal. I can taste the success already.
My body is complaining from all the exercise I have been doing and have found I have muscles where I didn't know I had them. But I am not letting a little muscle soreness stop me from achieving my goals.
My body can complain all it wants but I will still exercise becaise I WANT TO and I WILL.

I WILL reach my 80kg goal and then I WILL work towards my next set of goals. NOTHING will stop me.

While I have had some ups and downs this week. Had a few slip ups where I went over my 1200calorie quota for the day and there were days that I didn't exercise...The hardest part has been David heading off to Townswville on Friday (8th June). I've been struggling to find motivation to do my workouts since he has been here to support me and encourage me to try harder. I do realise though that I need to do it whether he is here or not. I just have to work around Sophies schedule since its hard to workout while shes awake because she needs the attention...She does enjoy going for walks with me though so thats a bonus...Its just a shame the weather the past few days has been a bit average and by the time it clears up its getting to late to go anyway.

Heres to another successful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment