Wednesday 6 June 2012

Weigh in Day

Well its day 3 of the challenge and its weigh in day already...Every Wednesday is weigh in day for the challenge.
Weight this morning is 81.4kg. Thats a 1.2kg loss from last Week. WOOHOO. I cannot remember the last time I seen that weight on the scales. Looking forward to the coming weeks.

The weather the past few days has been horrible here...High gusty winds and rain...I still got off my butt this morning and went for a run/walk. Burnt 286cal. Only 214 cals to go until I reach my 500cal target. :). Thinkng a bit of Zumba this afternoon. That will give bub some Entertainment...Unless shes asleep while I do it.

Off to put some washing on so then David has enough underwear for his first week away. He leaves for Townsville QLD on Friday morning for 3 weeks so it will be just bub and I...And the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment