Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 3

Well I completely forgot to post my food diary and make a post yesterday. So I will post the last 2 days today in stead.
Day 2 food diary:
Breakfast: 1 x 250ml banana up & go. 1 cappuccino with lite milk and 1 tsp sugar
Lunch: 1 port loin chop with sweet n sour sauce, ½ cup mashed potato with olive oil spread and lite milk, carrot, cauliflower, 1 Brussels sprout, broccoli and pumpkin. Can of coke zero.
Afternoon snack: 1 banana
Dinner: left over vegies from lunch, ½ of an avocado, 1 wholemeal roll with olive oil spread and vegemite. A Cup of tea with lite milk and 1 tsp of sugar.
Evening snack: 1 fun size kit Kat and 1 small freddo frog.
Day 3 Food Diary:
Breakfast:1 x 250ml banana up & go. 1 cappuccino with lite milk and 1 tsp of sugar.
Lunch: 1 long bread roll with olive oil spread and vegemite. 600ml bottle of coke zero.
Afternoon snack: 1 banana + 1 cup of tea with lite milk and 1tsp sugar. 6 white chocolate buttons
Dinner: 1 bowl homemade veggie soup with smoked bacon hock and 2 slices of home made wholemeal bread.

Yesterday I walked 4.56km with Hubby (David) and Sophie in the pram. Was a nice walk, we walked to the supermarket instead of driving. I intend on going for another walk this afternoon and get back on the rower machine. All up so far with challenge #3 have done 11.5km so still have 18.5km to go to reach the 30km target and 2 days to do it in. I will try my best, but somehow I can't see me reaching my goal. I will try even harder next week to reach my goal.

I have been wanting to do a couple of short courses at TAFE so I got on the website last night and had a look at the dates and costs which are not too bad. One of the courses is a cake decorating course that you learn to make different icings and sugar flowers etc. This is something i want to get into as a career option. Open my own special occasions store that sells gifts and cakes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment