Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 1

Day 1:
I should really tell you all a little about myself to start with. I was born on 14th January 1987 weighing 7lb 11oz @ 12:18pm with thick red hair which I still have to this day.
I grew up in a place called Bendigo in Victoria up until 2009 when I moved to Newcastle to live with my husband (He was my boyfriend at the time). In April 2010 we got married which was one of the best days of my life. Then last year in 2011 after 14 months of trying to conceive with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and use of a fertility medication called Clomid, we conceived our beautiful daughter who was born in November 2011. She is now 5 months old.

I am doing the 12WBT challenge to change my life for me since I have always put everyone else first and weight just went up and up over the years. Now I am determined more than ever to lose the weight and get fit n healthy. I want to watch my child grow up and have our grandchildren but unless I do something about my health I fear I will end up in an early grave.

I have some challenges I have set myself that I would love to do once I reach my weight loss goals. But I will post them at a later date. At the moment miss Sophie (Our daughter) has just woken up although i'm not sure if she actually had a nap or not but she certainly doesn't want to stay in her cot any longer.

I will post more about myself and family a little later on as well. Here I will be posting my food diary and also my day to day challenges and goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment